Nowadays, a dollar or two can't buy you much. Or can it?
It doesn't have to be anything extravagant. Something unique, funny, ideal or just plain wonderful will do just fine...

Saturday 2 July 2016

Big and Colourful 4-Piece MEASURING SPOON Set

Look what I found in the dollar store a few weeks back. Aren't they neat? I just love how big and colourful they are and how useful they've been in the kitchen! I paid $2.50 for all 4.





They came in handy when I had to measure out some strawberry puree for my Strange but Chewy Strawberry Shortcake Cookies recipe.


They also came in handy when it was time for measuring out some cocoa powder for a chocolate mousse cake I was making. You know how messy that powder can get - dust everywhere and all. The spoon was the right size to fit into the can allowing me to scoop it up all at once.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...